BROWNIE TRIFLE

Looking for something really special to fix for dessert tonight?? This is to die for!!

1 package brownie mix, baked in a 9 X 13 pan
1 (3.5 oz) package instant chocolate mousse mix
9 Heath candy bars, crushed
1 carton whipped topping

Crumble brownies when cooled. Prepare chocolate mousse according to directions, but do not chill. Place half the crumbled brownies in a trifle dish or large glass bowl. Top with half the mousse, half the crushed candy bars, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired. Chill 8 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For yummy! I can't make anything else fattening for a while since I just made a big batch of Grandma Char's Addictive Pretzels. I gave some of them to Grandpa and some to Adam. I have never garnished anything with chocolate curls in my life, but I might sprinkle some crushed Heath bar on top.

Mom