I like to serve this for Christmas breakfast.
12 ounces sausage (I like to use links cut in fourths after cooking. Then Certain Parties can pick them out since she doesn't like them.)
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms
1 medium onion, chopped (I use less)
8 eggs
6 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 cup salsa
4 ounces Velveeta cheese, shredded (I sometimes omit this since this dish is so cheese-y.)
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Saute sausage, mushrooms, and onion. Blend eggs and sour cream and place in a greased 9 by 13 pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven, and add meat, salsa, and cheese. Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
Mom
BEST BREAKFAST BAKE EVER
YUMMY CATEGORIES: BREAKFAST, GLUTEN-FREE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds great! Maybe I will make this for dinner sometime. I love cheese, but this sounds like over kill. We shall see! Yummy!
Oh my goodness!!
I haven't been to this site for a while and boy has it gone crazy!!! There are so many yummy recipes. I'll have to start trying some of them! Maybe now I will actually have a good reason to bake!! he,he
Would'nt my hubby love that?!
Post a Comment