Ok, so usually I HATE taco soup...so bland, runny, and too much meat for my liking. This recipe is SO flavorful and yummy...and the best part, it's EASY!! Throw it in the crockpot and forget about dinner!!
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch mix
1 15 oz can black beans, drained
1 15 oz can pinto beans, drained
1 8 oz can tomato sauce
1 15 oz can of corn, undrained
1 4 oz chopped green chili’s
1 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 1b ground beef, browned
1/2 onion, diced, cooked/softened with beef
1 package of dry taco seasoning mix
Brown ground beef and diced onions in a large skillet.
Throw skillet contents, and remaining ingredients into a crock pot/slow-cooker and cook for at least 4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
Serve with corn chips, sour cream, and grated cheese.
2 comments:
This does sound yummy especially with the taco seasoning plus the Hidden Valley Ranch packet.
I like your new gluten-free section. What a good sister/aunt you are.
Mom
I make this all the time and it is super YUMMY! We love it!
Post a Comment