Here is yet another "recipe" for pinching some pennies. This is a great way to lessen the costs of laundry and help save the environment. If you make your own dryer sheets AND laundry soap a family of four can easily finance a year's worth of laundry on $5 or less.The savings are substantial!!
A cheap sponge
Liquid fabric softener
Clean container (baby wipes, formula, #10 can, etc)
Add 1 part fabric softener to 3 parts water and mix in container. Cut sponge into little pieces (I do three) and then put in container and soak. Just squeeze out a sponge and put it into the dryer with your wet clothes and you are good to go!! YAY. =) FYI: I've also heard of people doing this with strips of flannel but I've never tried it.
HOMEMADE REUSABLE DRYER SPONGES
YUMMY CATEGORIES: NON-EDIBLES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How come I missed commenting on this recipe? I'm sure enjoying my dryer sponges.
Mom
Post a Comment