TURTLE BROWNIES

Oh man, a great friend from KS made these for me when I was 9 months pregnant. They were great but definitely sinful. Make them only if you want to eat 10 of them!! hehehe.


1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
1/3 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup margarine, melted
----------------------------
14 oz caramels
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 cup chocolate chips

Combine cake mix, pecans, evaporated milk, and melted margarine. Press half of the batter into a greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. Meanwhile...melt the caramels and remaining evaporated milk. Pour over baked cake shell and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spoon remaining batter on top and bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Now I'm going to have lots of trouble deciding which recipe to use when I want to make brownies.

Mom