SALAD DE LA MAISON

Hello, everyone. For my first We Recipe contribution I thought I'd post the recipe for Salad de la Maison since some people call me the Salad de la Maison Liason.

1 head romaine lettuce, chopped (I like to use 1/2 head romaine and 1/2 head iceberg.)
2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
2/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted (I never toast them!)
1 cup croutons
4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I usually use bacon bits.)

Toss ingredients in salad bowl. Pour the following dressing over or use 3/4 cup Italian-type dressing.

Dressing:
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup canola oil
3 cloves garlic

Whiz in blender. Enjoy.

Mom

2 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Great job on your first blog experience, Mom!! You really are the Salad de la Miason LIASON!! =)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great graphics, daughter.

Mom