SPINACH RAVIOLI LASAGNA

This is a super easy to make because you use frozen ravioli.

6 oz fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed  
1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce 
1 15-oz jar alfredo sauce
1 25-oz package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw) 
1 cup shredded Italian six-cheese blend

Preheat oven to 375°. Chop spinach and toss with pesto in a medium bowl.

Spoon one-third of alfredo sauce mixture into a lightly greased 2.2-qt. or 9X13 baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining alfredo sauce.

Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. I'm sure it would be good with beef-filled ravioli too.

1 comment:

sdlmliason said...

What a great, easy way to make lasagna! I wish I'd thought of it.

Mom