This soup is creamy instead of brothy. I love it and it's so easy to make.
2 teaspoons (or cubes) chicken bouillon
4 cups canned chicken stock/broth
2 cups chopped carrots
2 cups chopped celery
3/4 cup chopped onion
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup evaporated milk or 1/2 cup whole milk
Roux (if you need it)
2 cups cooked diced chicken
4 cups cooked egg noodles
Heat chicken stock/broth and bouillon together. Add carrots, celery, and onion, and simmer until vegetables are tender. Add cream of chicken soup and milk. Thicken with roux as desired, then add cooked chicken and noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes about 2 1/2 quarts or 10 one cup servings.
LION HOUSE: CREAMY CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
YUMMY CATEGORIES: DINNER, J's FAVORITES, KNOCK-OFFS, LION HOUSE RECIPES, SOUP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This was dee-licious at your house yesterday. Thanks for posting it.
Mom
I just made this yesterday! It was a crowd pleaser! Thanks!
I am making this for the second time tonight! I love it. It's going on Food In My Belly for sure!
Post a Comment